Sunday, June 7, 2009

More of Juneau!

No babies were harmed in the making of this picture, lol. We took the necessary precautions to get this very cute shot!
I got out of my shower this morning and Brian, Aaron and the dogs were all missing! All of a sudden I heard the jingle of Bella's collar coming from the back window of the hotel room. I looked out the window and there was my family! Brian had decided to take everybody for a walk, very cute!
Carl and Bella cooling off in front of the fan. It was our first day in Juneau and it was 82 degrees and even warmer in our hotel room! They are not used to the heat so they were miserable=(Aaron and I on the stairs that you have to climb to get to the Governor's Mansion.
The view from the top(worth the hundreds of stairs!)


Brian and the doggies on the way back down
The Governor's Mansion(Sarah Palin actually lives here when she is in Juneau)
The beautiful view from our hotel! Juneau is in a valley, so we are surrounded by huge beautiful mountains wherever we go. Amazing!

I will be posting some videos later today, it just takes a long time for them to load!

No comments: